The term 'Nurserylive' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at hadapsar, pune (India). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Nurserylive's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
For Nurserylive mali service
- The service needs to be scheduled at least 3 days prior to the desired date.
- Users will be responsible for primary maintenance of plants – watering as per plant needs, ensuring adequate sunlight, etc.
- Only Basic care is applicable for homegrown vegetable and fruit plants.
- Nurserylive will provide the potting soil, fertilizer, pesticide, and other additives as per requirement.
- We use organic fertilizer and pesticides only.
- Pots, seeds, and plants required for repotting/planting service can be provided on request at listed prices by nurserylive.
- All the services are applicable to house plants only (potted) – lawn maintenance and open garden maintenance are not included.
- The first appointment will be scheduled through a one-time initial payment of INR 70 which is deductible in the final bill amount.
- Pictures of the house plants must be shared during the booking of appointments to ensure customized care.
- All the services needed to be agreed upon and signed off prior to the scheduled visit from Garden Mali with the help of our customer executive for the entire subscription period.
- The Garden Mali will not cater to any additional services other than the pre-agreed list and number of plants.
- Any additional time/service due to misinformation or communication gap will be charged separately.
- Any additional services or plants added during the subscription period will be charged separately.
- 100% refund on cancellation, except the booking fee (INR 70), up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled visit, and no cancellation will be entertained on the day of scheduled visit.
- Service can be rescheduled up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled visit.
- A reschedule fee of INR 200 will be charged if the request is made within 2 hours of the scheduled visit to cover the conveyance costs.
- In case of early closure of the subscription plan, the payment will be refunded based on the remaining visits, after deducting a one-time ‘foreclosure fee’ to cover the material costs.
- All add-on items will be charged separately at listed prices by Nurserylive.